Why would someone even need corsets when they just created a baby from scratch? Here are a few benefits of wearing post-pregnancy corsets
- Post maternity corsets help aid your body in returning to its pre-pregnancy glory.
- Corsets can also help you feel more comfortable during your first postpartum weeks, when everything seems to be dangly and achy and out-of-place.
- Got a C-section? Corsets help create a buffer between your stitches and your regular clothes, so you can focus on your new baby!
- Postpartum corsets can also help you regain your pre-pregnancy posture, acting as a soft reminder to broaden your shoulders, sit up straight and put your proud mamma face on!
- Wearing corsets can help ease back pain, or remind you to stand up straight!
- If you need to be out and about or are returning to work, wearing corsets after pregnancy can help you feel more confident and prepared during these uncertain but magical times.