We are looking for a hard-working outreach coordinator to join our company. The outreach coordinator's responsibilities include data collection and analysis, representing our company at trade fairs, organizing media events etc.
To be a successful outreach coordinator, you should have excellent communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills. You should also be skilled in the use of institutional databases and research methods, as well as in handling administrative duties.
- Develop & Manage affiliate partnerships
- Develop & Manage influencers collaborations / campaigns
- Handling public relations, such as developing strategic relationships, attending trade shows, and conducting informational presentations at universities, clubs, and civic groups.
- Developing press releases, brochures, and other marketing materials.
- Organizing outreach events, including sales, marketing, and planning, to promote the services of the company.
- Collecting and analyzing data on local demographics, developing results, and presenting the conclusions to the relevant departments.
- A bachelor's degree in Business, marketing, journalism, public relations, social services, or related field.
- Minimum 1-2 years' experience in the field may be advantageous.
- Strong industry knowledge.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and leadership skills.
- Strong organizational and management skills.
- Experience with institutional databases, public access sites, and primary research skills.
- Good reporting, technical, and statistical skills.
- Experience with budget management.
- Arabic & English excellent communication skills.